Sunday 7 August 2011

Now that's a facelift!

After a full day of pure modelling and inspiration, I came up with a few new ideas
This is how I imagine the headlights will look like. And I'm thinking that it would look terribly nice if the frame around the headlight would be made from wood. Can you imagine that? Should look pretty nice.


The second thing.
You probably got bored of me saying "look! new chassis". But look! New chassis! I had to raise the end of the big bent pipe to accommodate the rollbar and the rear damper bracket. No design for the rear-end of the car, because it's just a box. It's like saying here's a wheel, now make a better wheel out of it. I'm pretty paranoid about that to be honest... 



By the way, check out this guy's car. Looks very, very nice. Shame that it's made in 'Modo' (Don't like the rear suspension though): http://www.martinaveyard.com/?p=326

No comments:

Post a Comment