Wednesday 13 July 2011

A new page.

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. Seriously, a bazillion years have past. Sorry, but I've been doing something...

...Something lighter, stronger, better, better looking and more exciting.


When I came back home, to have some rest I've been talking to people a lot. (Wow, huh?) No, I mean talking, discussing and arguing about the car I'm going to build. The results: 98% of people said 'it's nice'; 2% said that it looks funny (my father, to be exact). But, 60% of that 98% also said that they've seen it somewhere before/ it's not original. Yep, it looked like a Lotus 7 with fake teeth and a forehead tuck. I had to change something.

And there it is. A new era. A new dimension. Well, OK, it's not that big, but still, it's new.
Changes:
New 'Top' layer of the frame.
New suspension design
Mudguards that are actually connected (Oh yes!)
Lack of roll bars. (New, simple one's coming soon (In computers near you))  <- Detachable roll bars are now present.
New exterior panels.

Yep, it's pretty big. And it looks like this:

Add me on Google+ for more details! (Link's on your right)


No comments:

Post a Comment